All Round Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Speed Issues

2 posters

Go down

Internet Speed Issues Empty Internet Speed Issues

Post by Ilkzz Tue 19 May - 16:07

Im with BT and the internet is really slow! I have done speed tests and it says 0.8 mbps, when Im supposed to get 8mb. I phoned them and they said your pages load quick enough. I was like do a speed test then and they said that it doesnt show the right info.???

Also, Im on wireless and sometimes the internet connection gets cut off for no reason. While im on the internet, it just dies off? Then I have to restart my router. Relating to this, sometimes it won't cut off, but the speed will drop like theres no tomorrow. The speed indicator at the bottom goes from 24mbps to 5 or maybe 1 mbps. Why does this happen?
Ilkzz
Ilkzz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Internet Speed Issues Empty Re: Internet Speed Issues

Post by YungJoshii Tue 19 May - 20:38

Mate I had the exact same problems before. I'm also with BT and I really hate them. Sometimes my internet might disconnect for a minute, sort of like a car driving on a road and it hits a bump. But it's all good now. It use to be really shite, couldn't play ps3 because the connections were so bad.
YungJoshii
YungJoshii
The Quiet Type

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilkzz Tue 19 May - 22:45

Im quiting BT as soon as my contract runs out. They are so dumb. The indians at the call center dont know anything
Ilkzz
Ilkzz
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum